Treatment for sleep apnea at our practices is different in many ways! The first being our extensive experience working with patients and understanding that they wanted something different when it came to treatment for obstructive sleep apnea. So we turned to a revolutionary, top quality product line through ProSomnus EVO to give our patients exactly what they were looking for.
Oral Appliance therapy is a front-line treatment for treating mild to moderate obstructive sleep apnea, especially for those who find themselves CPAP intolerant. Oral appliances prevent the collapse of soft tissue in the throat ensuring the airways remain open throughout the night and breathing remains unobstructed during sleep. We offer the best in oral appliance therapy to our patients through ProSomnus EVO.
We also offer an unsurpassed level of knowledge, credibility and guidance on our patient’s Obstructive Sleep Apnea diagnosis and treatment journey from home sleep test to treatment so they know exactly what to expect each step of the way. We believe in:
- Providing first line therapy for mild to moderate Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA)
- Treatment based on top-quality, custom-fit, FDA-approved, oral appliances
- “Patient-preferred choice of OSA treatment”
- Offering a proven, readily available, non-surgical alternative for CPAP-intolerant patients in compliance with AASM practice standards
- Providing combination therapy (CPAP and oral appliance) when appropriate
Get in touch